Jewish Family Service of Somerset, Hunterdon and Warren Counties is a 501(c)3 non-profit, non-sectarian social service agency providing mental health and career counseling, volunteer services, home visits to seniors including Holocaust Survivors, support services for special needs children and young adults and other services including emergency food assistance to those in need in the community.
We are seeking sponsors in 2017 to raise critical funds to support the programs and services of the agency.
By becoming a sponsor of JFS, you or your business will be acknowledged on our web site, in our monthly e-newsletter, and Facebook posts for the entire year as well as publicized whenever we hold a community event. Our electronic communications reach over 1,000 local residents of the community.
We currently have four events planned for 2017:
- March Madness with Music in April
- The Womenís Symposium in late April
- The Second Annual Fitness Challenge in May
- A Menís Health Awareness Program in June
- And potentially one more community event in the fall
If you or someone you know would like to join with us in our efforts to “Provide Support for Lifeís Challenges” please contact our Executive Director, Jerry Starr at 908.725.7799 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
→ Available - Please contact Jerry Starr ←
• The Oscar and Ella Wilf Campus For Senior Living
• Nancy L. and Arthur E. Lee
• The Doctor Is In
• Helaine and Allan Weisberg
• Joan and Steve Handel
• Suplee, Clooney & Co.
• Wally and Denise Yosafat
• Millington Bank
• Senior Helpers
• ShopRite of Hunterdon County, Inc.
• Advantage Voice & Data
• First Impression Cleaning Service
• Marcus Business Machines