JFS Recruiting for AmeriCorps Program
Looking to make a difference in your community and gain new skills?
Looking for help paying off a student loan or for future studies?
Looking to receive a modest living allowance?
Looking to meet new people?
JFS is now recruiting AmeriCorps members
- Are interested in working with families, seniors citizens or children including those with disabilities
- Are committed to completing a term of service of up to one year from a minimum of 300 hours/year to 450 hours/year
- Are over the age of 18
- Have a high school diploma or equivalency, or are working towards a GED
- Have your own transportation and can serve in the Somerset, Hunterdon or Warren County areas
- Are a US citizen or Permanent Resident of the US
- Pass federally required background checks
AmeriCorps may be for you!
To learn more about JFS' AmeriCorps program, contact:
In the Tell Us Your Interest tab select “Community Outreach”, and then search for our program “Caring Communities” in New Jersey